Saturday, May 17, 2008

6 weeks of lessons

After 6 weeks of roller skating lessons Logan has learned how to cruise around and Paige still has her wheels locked (she refuses to skate with them unlocked) and has her own little style out there on the floor. The video is pretty shaky 'cause I was laughing and trying to film at the same time. Paige cracks me up.
And notice her sucking on her hair. I used to do that too.

It was interesting to watch Logan learn to skate. It reminded me of her learning to walk. She'd take one step and regain her balance and then take the next step and get her balance. Some kids seem to run run run and then fall. Run run run and then fall and that's how they learn to walk. Lots of the kids in her skating class could get moving early but they fell A LOT whereas Logan is just getting rolling pretty well now but hardly ever falls.

I wonder if she'll be like this her whole life.I thought Paige would want to keep up with Logan more but she was pretty much in her own world out there.
All in all it was fun and I'm excited to go back as a family. I'll bet you they'll want to show off for Dad.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

So cute! I love how Paige roller-skates. Could her moves be any cuter? So funny.