Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring in Colorado




In the past I probably would have said summer is my favorite season 'cause oh how I love warm summer nights. I love to sit outside with people I love after a good BBQ and watch the kids play in the yard and be warm enough to be in a t-shirt.


But oh how I love spring now that I live in a place with a full-blown, long winter. I love to see the world come alive in the spring. I love to watch my grass go from an ugly yellow-brown to a beautiful green (and that makes my job doing pictures a lot easier too) and I love my tree in the front that gets a white trunk and little red buds (you know how I love red and white). But most of all I love love love my tulips. I wish they lasted all summer long but they just don't. I try and appreciate every second they're up. They're HUGE and the go from this pretty yellow to a white with red stripes. I'll post pictures later of the white. They're pretty that way too.

No comments: