Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 2


One lesson learned was that Aubrey HAS to have a high chair to eat. I thought maybe she'd sit in her Bumbo seat or on my lap but she's too dang squirmy for that. So I dug the high chair out of the garage and here is her new eating area. We're both much happier.

The house already looks much better. It feels cleaner. No more nails sticking out of the ground or broken up tile. Just wood nicely stacked. I like organized :)


3 comments:

Katie L. said...

That just makes me giddy. I absolutely love home improvements. I wish I could do more of my own! I'm totally addicted to HGTV. I can't wait for your after pics, and I'm glad you aren't doing all that work yourselves, what a headache! I'll be seeing you in less than two weeks, do I get to come check out the finished product?

Kat said...

lol of course you do!!! I can't wait for you to come visit. I'm hoping I get to actually see you since you're actually here to see your family and not me :)

amberd. said...

Ok Kat! Getting anxious to see the floors! Are they done? ANd are you making them all ebony?