Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!

Every year one of my New Years resolutions is to be PERFECT in sending birthday cards to my friends and family. EVERY year I don't even get one to Corinna who's birthday is January 5th let alone Kimberly who's birthday is today. And EVERY year my friend Mindy from Ricks sends me a loving birthday card with a big long message and I think, "I really should find out when Mindy's birthday is so I can send her a card too". And I don't. She's my hero when it comes to birthday cards and maybe some day I'll be as cool as her.

For now, I will be PERFECT in wishing my family a happy birthday on my blog - starting today and NOT January 1. Sorry friends but until I find out Mindy's birthday you won't be included. I'm not there yet.



So today I wish Kim a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Being the baby of the family I have always always always wanted a baby sister so I was super excited to marry into a family with 2 girls younger than me. They're not much younger so they've been more like dear friends than little sisters but Kim I love you. Thank you for being my sister-in-law and friend. I think you're beautiful. I think you're a great little mom and I hope for dozens more kiddos for you. I hope someday to live near your family so I can see you more than once a year. So go ahead and convince the rest of the family to move to Colorado would ya? Hope you have a fabulous birthday. I love you!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

FYI - my birthday is Jan 20th. If you forget, I will be upset. Oo-da-la-li!