
I hear Carol Burnett (NOT Kathy Bates) singing this song in my head a lot and today was just another one of those days. These little girls look innocent enough and they're all sweet girls but man the drama that can occur in just 2 short hours! The tattle telling and the whispering and the line butting and the tears was shocking...even to me.
All in all we had a fun little Christmas party for the girls. We're lucky lucky lucky to have such nice friends in the ward to play with. I was surprised how well they took turns and waited patiently for the glue when we did our little craft. That took almost 45 minutes and they were good practically the whole time for that. I don't think little boys would have sat still through a craft project.

Logan worked really hard on her pin-the-nose-on-Rudolph game and I thought it turned out quite nice. You can tell she's proud by the pose she's striking here. Love that girl.
So even with all the drama that is sure to happen it's fun having little girls and I was glad they were happy about their Christmas party.
No comments:
Post a Comment