
YAY! Matt found out last minute that he had to come to Colorado for work and lucky for us Kim and Talmadge were able to find a good plane ticket and come too! We had tons of fun having them here. Since our husbands worked long hours every day Kim and I did a lot of nothing. We cruised around, ran errands, went to the mall to see the puppies and took the kids swimming one afternoon.



I think it was Talmadges first time swimming. All the kids had a blast. The rec center even has a new water feature which my girls loved.

Aubrey, wanting to keep up like she does, even went down the slide pretty much by herself. She'd climb up the stairs and then either sit and wait for me to hold her hand while she went down or she'd turn and go down on her stomach. Crazy kid. We had a great time and I'm happy my kids got to know their Aunt and Uncle and cousin a little better and I'm happy I got to know Talmage a little better.


We took them to the airport on Monday morning and their flight got cancelled until 9pm that night. blah. I'm sure it was a long trek home for them but hopefully it was still worth it. Thanks for coming guys! We love you!
3 comments:
Hello what kind of indoor pool is that? That is sweet!
I am in love with your kitchen.
p.s. I just had dinner with Giulliano, Whitney, Mike, Derik and Trenton. So fun!! I posted a picture on FB.
Thanks for the great trip Kat we loved coming to see you guys and getting time with the kids. Thanks for letting me bum with you all week. Definitly is funny when there is two of you instead of just you at home!
Looks like fun. I keep forgetting to use the rec. centers like I should. You're great at taking lots of pic.s
Post a Comment