Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lunch Date with LoLo


Logan and I had a fun lunch date the other day. I was supposed to take her out of school last Wednesday but couldn't find a sitter for the other 2 rugrats so we opted for Saturday when Dad was home. We went to Tokyo Joes since I crave Tokyo Joes. Oh how I love Tokyo Joes.

I got my usual white chicken bowl with veggies and curry sauce

and she got her usual chicken teriyaki noodles kids meal and then we splurged on some sushi to share.

We had a fun time watching "Chowder" on the tv there and talking and taking pictures. Love that little Logan. Love her to pieces. Love her in her pink Broncos sweatshirt and big kid front teeth that will have braces someday. I love her for being my first and for being responsible and loving and having that special little something that I can't put my finger on. She's a special little spirit that Logan and I worry I fail her too often. Today was a good mom day though and I have pictures to prove it to her someday.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

you "crave" Tokoyo Joes? Should I read into this little comment? Or am I being too optimistic? :)

Kat said...

LOL WAY too optimistic sister. pretty sure after the run we've had with Aubrey we're dunzo.

Nancy said...

I thought I should at least ask. I'm glad you had some one on one time with little Logan (who isn't so little anymore). I try to do that with my kids by going back to school shopping with them one on one.

Christina said...

That's so good to just spend that one on one time with the kiddos. Good for you - what a cute girl!- call me next time and I'll watch the others.