Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where did this baby go?



I miss this baby girl. I feel like I completely overlooked this stage in her life. I see pictures of her like this and I wonder where I was during all of it. I want those cheeks back and those piggies and that tummy and blue ruffled shirt. She still poses like this...



but she's 5 now and has teenage-like attitude and watches High School Musical and Sharkboy and Lavagirl. sigh.


Maybe I left her in Idaho with Grandma in 2006 and when I go back she'll still be there. Hopefully she'll still do anything for a popsicle and a blow-up pool in the backyard.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

She was so cute. That is how I remember her. I hope she still can't talk well! I'll be so sad when she says everything right!

Kimberly said...

So cute Kat. Paggy has grown up so fast. I wish I could be there for more of it.