The girls made signs for Grandma and put them all over the house. They were super excited to show her.
Aubrey is excited to have new shoes around here to wear.
Miss Nibbs even warmed up to Grandma quickly this time...it's just a guess but I think that makes Grandma really happy.
All dressed up for church (ya, Aubrey's ribbon was off before we got there and her shoes were off within 5 mintues and then she had fits all through Sacrament meeting...standard)
The Easter egg hunt at Taft & Shanna's.
And finally, sorting through the loot.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun with mom. I am sure she is loving every minute of it. That is a great family picture of you guys by the way!!!
So cute! You are such a good mom!
Love the family Picture, But it looks like someone is missing, there's definitely space for one more=).
Yea, what a cute family! I love the Easter dresses. And the family picture is adorable. (Even Todd though I doubt he likes to be labeled adorable. :)) Kristy
Post a Comment