Friday, April 3, 2009

March Totals


I really just started training March 30 but wanted to keep track of my mileage for March so I had a baseline.

I ran 37 miles (most of them on the treadmill)
I swam 210 laps or 5250 yards which is about 3 miles
I biked 11 miles

I also lifted a few times and did suicides a few times just to mix it up a little.

In March I learned I can swim a 500 with flip turns the whole time and it takes me 10minutes to do it. I don't know how much that time will improve since I'm working on my endurance for Rattlesnake but I guess we'll see. I worked out 19 of the 31 days.

Here's to a much better April now that training has begun. Bring it!

2 comments:

amberd. said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Basically you rock and stuff.

Christina said...

That's you, the one in the bikini, right? Wow! I've got to start training=)!