Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Photos

I've been a lazy blogger lately so here are some pictures of what we've been up to. They're not that exciting, but my Mom and Grandma think everything I post is wonderful. So here's to you 2 lovely women that read my blog. I love you both.


Logan at the park. There's a place down in the greenbelt that has some trees that they can climb and some tall bamboo they can run around in. Reminds me of the Nortons house in La Canada.


After over a year of not getting my hair highlighted I conceded to the fact that I just won't spend the money to remain a blond. So I had her dye my hair to match my roots. I'm officially a brunette...and I like it.


I was happy Todd was able to get this picture of Aubrey. It's a face she makes a lot and I think it's cute.


The girls having a sleepover in the basement. They love to pick out a movie and fall asleep together on the air mattress. Aubrey wishes so much that she was big enough to join them...but she's trouble.


One of Todd and Taft's new favorite places to eat is 5 Guys Burgers & Fries. I don't think it's as good as In-N-Out. I think I'll have to compare next time I'm in Vegas. It's good though and we've had some fun lunches there with the Babbitts.


Paige. Middle child. Poor, ignored middle child Paige. She's cute as can be and she's growing up too fast. I've missed out a lot this last year and a half but I'm determined to get in as many hugs and kisses I can in the next year to make up for it. She's sweet and crazy and I just love her.

2 comments:

Sarahp said...

HOW did I not know that you had a blog. I love it. Your girls are adorable! And you make a great brunette. OK. I better keep blogging so I can be blogging buddies with you.

Christy said...

I love your hair! Beautiful.

Oh, the bamboo...we had no idea what a great place we had. My kids would love something like that.

Good update!