Today is Fathers Day and I'm writing from Lake Tahoe where I've spent the weekend with my girlfriends while my husband is at home with a cold & fever taking care of the girls - three of them. When I called him last night from my friends wedding reception he sounded horrible but didn't complain one bit and just kept telling me to not worry about him and go and have fun. What a great Dad AND husband. Babe, I love you...I miss you...I hope you have a wonderful father's day. You're a wonderful daddy to those 3 girls of yours.
And Dad, it was great to hang out with you last weekend. I love you forever and I'm glad you're my dad. You're the kindest man I've ever met and you've been a great example to me my whole life. My favorite memories with you are at the USC football games. Just you and me and some peanuts and waving the victory sign as the trojan horse trots by. Thanks for being a great Dad to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment