Sunday, June 28, 2009

If you have 3 girls...



I think you MUST know how to french braid. Am I right? I remember my Mom teaching me when I was younger and then at girls camp a few years ago, Kathleen showed me again how to do it (she has 3 boys and was drooling over all the hair at girls camp that longed to be braided and cutified). I've been practicing here and there and yesterday Paige said I could braid her hair. OK!!! She has a pretty sensitive scalp so I didn't think she would really let me spend the next half hour pulling her hair but she did and it turned out so cute and she loves it and I love that I can do it! Obviously I need more practice but here she is.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Kat you did so good!!!! I am proud of you for learning how and then making your little cutie Paige look so pretty. GOOD JOB!!!!!!

gina said...

It looks so dang cute on little Paige. I would so be toast with a girl! I'm not sure I could even pull off decent pigtails. Good work!

Nancy said...

I am so jealous that she let you braid her hair! Maya won't let me touch a strand of hers - even when it begs to be played with. I hope one day shell let me play....