
I think I got a little burned out from April's tough workouts and I missed a lot of days. I feel good though. I guess I'm ready. My first race is this Saturday and I'm excited. Wish me luck!
March:
I ran 37 miles
I swam 210 laps or 5250 yards which is about 3 miles
I biked 11 miles
I worked out 19 of 31 days
April:
I ran 34 miles
I swam 412 laps or 10,300 yards which is just shy of 6 miles
I biked 54.5 miles (plus a couple of spin classes)
I worked out 24 out of 30 days
May:
I ran 43.5 miles
I swam 378 laps or 9450 yards which is 5.3 miles
I biked 47.5 miles (plus a couple of spin classes)
I worked out 21 out of 31 days
It's not that bad right? Weird that I feel guilty that I missed one workout each week which means I ONLY worked out 5 days a week for the month of May. Silly girl. I just felt lazier is all. Didn't work quite as hard as I should have but I'm all about having fun through this whole process so I'm done with the guilt as of right now :)
2 comments:
You are awesome. You kicked my butt on your running miles! When is your first tri?
This Saturday. I did a run-through last Saturday with some friends and felt good. We live where it's super hilly and I don't do well on hills so I'm definitely TIRED. It'll be fun though.
Post a Comment