Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project 365

I bought a Project 365 kit at the beginning of the year and I've been pretty happy about the whole thing. I don't feel like I'm getting too far behind but I am still. Aubrey is ALMOST born in my other scrapbooks so I'm still about 2 years behind there but without Project 365 I'd be 3 years behind right? Anywhoooooo, since I haven't been very good about blogging I thought I'd show you a bunch of pictures from my daily picture taking. A glimpse into our daily lives around here in no particular order:

We thought this was a tree and let it grow thinking we'd transplant it this fall. Turns out its a noxious weed in Colorado so Todd cut it down and now we have to find a way to kill the roots.


Todd and Aubrey washed his car. Yep, the Geo is still running and we still own it. We still haven't really had to put any money into it except $600 for new brakes a few years back and new tires and oil changes. The Geo ROCKS!


Meet Pinky. Paige sleeps with her every night and Aubrey plays with her every day.


Logan has been working so hard on memorizing her spelling words and has gotten 100% on the last 4.


When it's time to pick up the kids I usually leave about 15 minutes early so I have time to sit in the car and read or do Sudoku. It's my quiet time. I bring Aubrey a snack and put on MY music roll down the windows and relax. Love it.


Poor Logan was getting hives every morning for about 4 or 5 days in a row. We suspect it was from stress since the poor little thing stresses out about school, but we don't really know. Some mornings it made her sick to her stomach and one day her fingers swelled so bad she couldn't bend them and another day her feet were so swollen it hurt to walk. poor baby.




I'm so tired of stressing about money that I've finally (after 11 years of marriage) figured out a way to stay on budget. So I stayed on budget even though we were down to the bare bones in the refrigerator. This is what it looked like the day before we got paid. Whipped cream, a little soy sauce, a couple of eggs and Martinellis. Pathetic. I knew we'd be getting paid the next day so don't feel too bad for me, it is chock full now I promise.


Aubrey is a cutie and sometimes I do that crazy hair. She loves to play the piano and I'm very happy it has volume control.


Logan and Paige decorated the house for the first BYU game of the year. Cuties.


We ride bikes...a lot. The girls love to go to the skate park up the street and ride on the flat "runway" there. Aubrey cheers them on.






We also love to bike to the school and let the girls play there. They love it. I can't tell you how many times Aubrey knocked this tether ball right into her face but she never cried. Paige and Logan both are so happy to be able to do the monkey bars. I remember loving it too but probably couldn't get across now.




That's all for now. I guess I need to take more pictures of Todd and I! That'll be my goal for the month of October. Shouldn't be hard since we'll have family in town for Logan's birthday and baptism. I usually make it into some Christmas pictures too :)

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Oh so much. That's hilarious that you've been nurturing this noxious weed. Good job Logan, poor Paige, and great job on the budget. That's a great way to keep the fridge clean. I can't believe how big Aubrey is! Well, all of them actually. Thanks for the update!

Kimberly said...

The girls look so cute Kat. Those pictures of Logan with the hives. Talmadge got those over the summer too. Not quite as many but we finally contributed them to the heat. Who knows, weird that they both got them.