Logan and Paige have been running 3 times a week for the past little while with Kids Running America. They accumulated 25.2 miles finishing off their last mile to complete a marathon distance at the Denver Marathon this morning. They both had personal records and I was really super proud of them. They worked hard and neither of them seem to really enjoy running but they did it and were happy to get medals at the finish line. They had a fun time running with so many friends and I think they were proud of themselves. I HOPE they were proud of themselves.
Cutie Aubrey spent most of the time on Dad's shoulders.
A bunch of kids from the ward that were running. We have really great friends here.
Logan was happy Ms. Garner was there. We're going to miss her.
Before the race started we played with the bubbles. This picture just cracks me up.
Paige, Kenz & Riliegh. Crazy girls.
Dad and Aubrey met us at the end and the girls were excited to show Dad their medals.
Another first this evening was Aubrey getting a haircut. I know, I know, some kids come to this Earth needing a haircut, but we're lucky to need one by age 2. The mullet has been driving me crazy for awhile now so we cut bangs and did a bob. I think it look cute but I'm her Mother I have to think that.
It's been a fun day with lots of excuses to NOT pack or clean or stress about selling our house. Tomorrow will be a fun day too with church, naps and then dinner and playing with the Babbitts. I guess I'll start life again on Monday :)
3 comments:
Way to go the two girls!! And I think Aubrey looks way cute with her little bob and makes her look like she has more hair. Miss you guys tons!
Oh my gosh, your little family is so cute I just love you guys. How I miss you and can't wait to see you again... SOON!! XO
That looks like a lot of fun!
Way to go girls!
Post a Comment