Happy Birthday Dad! It makes me so happy to have my Logan born on your birthday and even though I get wrapped up in trying to make her birthday special I'm always thinking of you as well. I think you're a great dad and I'm happy to claim you as mine. Thanks for the years of patience with me and for doing everything you've done to make sure I have a great life...and I do. Some of my favorite memories of my childhood are of you and I going to USC games together. Those were special times to me then and make me smile to this day. Thank you for being you and for loving me. I hope you had a wonderful birthday today and I can't wait (CAN'T WAIT!!!!) to see you in just a few days. I love you!!!!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy Birthday Dad! It makes me so happy to have my Logan born on your birthday and even though I get wrapped up in trying to make her birthday special I'm always thinking of you as well. I think you're a great dad and I'm happy to claim you as mine. Thanks for the years of patience with me and for doing everything you've done to make sure I have a great life...and I do. Some of my favorite memories of my childhood are of you and I going to USC games together. Those were special times to me then and make me smile to this day. Thank you for being you and for loving me. I hope you had a wonderful birthday today and I can't wait (CAN'T WAIT!!!!) to see you in just a few days. I love you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment