This is Logan's second friend birthday party ever. Her first was when she was 5 and we went to the bounce house so I figured it was time she had another. I now feel better about my decision to NOT do friend parties very often 'cause man alive was it LOUD. 11 Little girls SCREAMING all at once for everyone else to be quiet. wow. I was trying to keep this low key since we're headed to Disneyland tomorrow so we did cookies, presents and then they watched Soul Surfer, played a few games and went home. Glad it's over and glad Logan had a great time. It was definitely a success and I AM glad we did it. I just wasn't prepared for the noise, noise, noise, noise.
 |
| 11 little girls ready to paaaartay |
 |
| Logan got 2 Aeropostale shirts, an Aeropostale sweatshirt and an Aeropostale gift card (and she's wearing her one Aeropostale shirt given to her by her cousin for Christmas). I think the kid is hooked. |
 |
| She also got earrings, slippers, a friendship bracelet maker, a tattered cover gift card and an ipod shuffle. Yep, an ipod shuffle from the neighbor girls that said, "don't worry. Our Grandma bought it and she's rich!" Wow. Logan is in heaven walking around with music in her ears like she's a teenager. Breathe Mama. |
 |
| The cute girls hanging at the beach. Abby, Abby, Lauren Kennedi, Rachel, Caitlin, Logan, Emerson, Quinn, Sarah and Ryleigh. |
 |
| These are the cute party favors Logan painted for her friends. Since it's Halloween in a few weeks why not have a Soul Surfer pumpkin for the porch? They turned out darling and she was super proud of them. |
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY LOGAN! WE SURE DO LOVE YA :)
2 comments:
I can SO relate to this post, Kat! My daughter just turned 10, we just had a friend party for her, where we showed Soul Surfer, and the girls were so incredibly loud! :) My blog post of her party however, will probably not be up for another couple months--I just posted about July 24. So behind!!
Happy Birthday Logan!! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment