Friday, May 9, 2008

Bath Time


Aubrey is 6 months old and I LIKE IT!. She is finally big enough to sit up which means bath time is easier as well as grocery shopping. I just got home from Costco and it was much nicer to have her sitting in the cart with the little seat belt on next to Paige and Paige loved being the big helper. I can finally use the big part of the cart for groceries again and that would also explain the $200 bill. Dangit I hate Costco.

She also has this little seat for the bath tub which I love. She's happy to sit and play and watch the other girls. I thought the 3 of them in the bath together was cute so I busted out the camera. Fun stuff.

(The girls can't keep their hands off her. She'll always have 3 Moms I guess)

No comments: