We went to the temple last night and when we came out it was stormy and the cherry tree was bright pink and the tulips were a vibrant yellow but it was just dark enough that it doesn't show in the picture. Man I love these girls and these leaders (did I already say that?) . I'm just so proud of them for making good choices in their lives. They're all trying really hard to be honest, brave, virtuous Young Women and I think they're doing a good job of it. They're just beautiful.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My Other Girls
Man I love these girls and I love my YW Board. I feel really blessed to have been able to serve them and with them for the last 5 1/2 years. I'm tired, yes, but I've learned so much and it's honestly been a fun time. We currently have 39 Young Women and only 2 that are less active. One that is less active has lost both her parents in the last 6 years (to divorce and death) and the other is coming from an inactive family. I think that says a lot about the families that they're coming from and the nature of these girls. They're great kids. Really great kids coming from really great families and I couldn't be happier that I know them. I know there are 50 (100?)other women in our ward that would have done a better job than I did being president but I'm confident that this is where I was supposed to be for whatever reason.
We went to the temple last night and when we came out it was stormy and the cherry tree was bright pink and the tulips were a vibrant yellow but it was just dark enough that it doesn't show in the picture. Man I love these girls and these leaders (did I already say that?) . I'm just so proud of them for making good choices in their lives. They're all trying really hard to be honest, brave, virtuous Young Women and I think they're doing a good job of it. They're just beautiful.
We went to the temple last night and when we came out it was stormy and the cherry tree was bright pink and the tulips were a vibrant yellow but it was just dark enough that it doesn't show in the picture. Man I love these girls and these leaders (did I already say that?) . I'm just so proud of them for making good choices in their lives. They're all trying really hard to be honest, brave, virtuous Young Women and I think they're doing a good job of it. They're just beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment