She's never been a snuggler. Even in the hospital - we're talking hours old - she was lifting up her head. Maybe it's a result of the acid reflux I think she's had from day one but that we didn't figure out until 5 months or maybe she just wants to lift her head? Either way I've never seen a baby do crunches like my Aubrey does. We're not talking every once in awhile, we're talking every time I lay her on her on the ground she does it and she holds that position for a surpringly long time. I'd say 20-30 seconds before she'll take a rest. It's not a long rest, maybe only another 20-30 seconds before she's back up. It's actually pretty cute. Pretty annoying when you're trying to change a diaper but cute still. 
(This is her face from this angle - the diaper changing angle. It cracks me up)
No comments:
Post a Comment