I wouldn't get anything done! It's been a beautiful, rainy,-no-need-to-get-out-of-your-jammies kind of day. We've played entirely too much computer and Xbox
and watched too much TV and I just keep thinking I should pull out my scrappin' stuff. How can I scrap when I've done NOTHING!? The house is clean and the kids are fed and happy and there's part of me that thinks that should be enough for today.
Then there's the other part of me that thinks I should clean more or organize a closet or go clean up my e-mail. Nah, I'll just take pictures of my kids, feed them another s'more and maybe beat Pac Man just one more time. 
Sorry Keek. As much as I'd love to live next door to your family I just don't think I'd survive in Oregon. Denver has lots of jobs for Darin though :)
p.s. I started my BuffChix class today at 6 am at the park in a 36 degree mix of rain and snow. And even though our trainer didn't show up we still stayed for a full hour and worked out on our own. We ran a couple miles did push-ups, step-ups, dips and lunges. Now if that's not impressive I don't know what is.
1 comment:
What a good mom you are!! those kinds of days are the best!
Post a Comment