Monday, October 27, 2008

Logan's 7th Birthday


Wow she's 7. Logan was so excited for her birthday she spent the entire day on Friday meticulously decorating the house.



She could hardly stand the wait. I don't do birthday parties with friends from school every year. I just don't want to do it. We'll do it every once in awhile but mostly it's a family thing and this year was no exception. We had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast...


then I let the girls swim while I did laps, Todd and I voted, we went bowling with the other Babbitts...







(here's Logan helping Paige with the ramp. Notice Paige's outfit. A jean dress, a brown skirt underneath the dress and a pair of pants underneath the skirt that's underneath the dress.)

and then had cheese pizza and cupcakes and presents.


(thanks Grandma Babbitt!)


(Thanks Aunt Nancy!)


(Thanks Grandma Kaye and Papa!)

After everyone left Paige and Logan climbed into our bed and watched Sleeping Beauty on my laptop until they fell asleep. It was a fun day. Happy Birthday Logan.

p.s. you have to watch this video. I hope she ends up to be 6 feet tall and 100 pounds because she is ready for the runway! Who taught this little girl to be so fierce!?

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Oh my, she sure is! What a walk! Hope that self confidence lasts her whole life!