Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Break

Instead of boring you with the details of what we've been doing for our 2 weeks of fall break I'll just show you some highlights:


I made some progress on the kitchen and at we finally have doors on everything. Still need to add hardware and do touch-up and add some bead board etc... It'll never end I'm afraid.


The girls played Sorry and did a bunch of puzzles.


We ate pizza on the family room floor and watched BYU Football.


I let Aubrey play in the sink.


We went swimming where Aubrey learned to do this: (when the camera jumps it's me trying to decide between getting it on film and saving my baby)



The girls built forts to color in.


They popped bubbles.


Aubrey danced with Daddy.


And Logan finished up her tumbling class.
The end.

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Sometimes family life is so sweet, looks like you guys had a great break. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cabinets--have I mentioned it yet? I can't get over what a great job you did and how fantastic they look!