
Every chance I get (nap time, willing-to-sit-in-the-stroller-and-eat-goldfish-for-an-hour time and after-the-kids-are-in-bed time) I'm doing this:

Almost done. Thought I'd show you some progress. Hopefully we'll have everything done on Monday night. Well, everything except the hardware and the new hardwood floors and new counter-tops and appliances and baseboards and handrail that has been hung on (hanged on?) one too many times and is now upright in our living room. Those'll get done eventually right?
I have lots of things to blog about but who knows when I'll get around to it.
3 comments:
I can't believe how much I love your white cupboards. Not usually my favorite but they look so much better, I love it! I hope you are happy with it, you have done a great job.
Wow! I gotta come and see this! I thought you were crazy painting them white, but they look really good! Can I come and see them?
You are amazing! Lets see....three kids, triathalon, painting cupboards.....why cant you blog more??????
Post a Comment