Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Cougs!



I haven't posted any Halloween pictures because well, I lost our camera. Really hoping that turns up somewhere eventually. I have an idea - we'll see when they open up tomorrow morning.

We were so stinkin' excited though when we got free tickets from the Stringhams (well, from Broc's football buddies) for the BYU game at CSU. It was a long hour and a half drive and when we got there I felt like we were driving up to BYU-Idaho. Farms and stinky cows and a lot of nothing. I had no idea that's what Fort Collins was like.

Todd and I took Logan with us (we had a ticket for Paige too who decided she'd rather stay with the babysitter). It was her first football game and she spent the first half eating and drinking and looking for something to do. I was so happy though when she finally got into it in the second half. She was doing cheers with the cheerleaders and screaming and clapping her hands and I was just so proud. We were in the 4th row by the end zone so the cheerleaders were right there and when the players were close they were CLOSE! I saw Unga's helmet fly off during a touchdown play like 40 feet from me. It really was amazing. AND it was a fabulous nail biter of a game. We had a great time. Logan really really wanted the cheerleaders autographs but I didn't have paper and a pen so we asked them after the game if they'd take a picture. Thanks for the camera Rachel. I felt like I was in college again. Good times.



Oh ya, and did I mention the game was on November 1st from 4-7:30pm and it was 65 degrees!!?? PERFECT weather for a football game. And I'm not being sarcastic Mom and Dad. We think 65 is warm!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

That looks like so much fun! Do you think Paige will be sorry she chose the babysitter when she sees the pictures? Of course if it was Cassie my kids would have chosen her too with no regrets. I miss that girl! Did you chop Logan's hair? I don't remember it being so short!