Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Cuties

I don't usually lose things I just can't always remember where I put them. I found my camera in the double stroller - where I'd looked already a few times and Todd looked once. Phew...glad I found it.

So here's Halloween pictures. I'm just so in love with these 3 little girls.


When Paige put on her Halloween costume at 8am on Halloween morning she said, "Dad, am I scary?". No, they weren't scary and I guess the kids at school didn't know what Logan was. All the adults passing out candy Halloween night knew who she was but didn't know who her cousin Brayden was since he was the scary guy from scream. We had a great night trick-or-treating with the cousins. It was such a beautiful night. 60 degrees maybe? Shanna was in flip-flops and I was sweating in my sweatshirt. It was a perfect night.

7 comments:

Alysha said...

Hello! It's so good to see you...well, in the blog world at least! I cannot believe how big your girls are and you have a 3rd I haven't even met-has it been that long?! They are absolutely darling and I can't wait to keep up with you and the fam!

Jenn said...

Um I don't think they can get any cuter than that! What darling costumes! They are adorable girls!

amberd. said...

I think your kids are absolute darlings. I loved my warm Halloween night too! Much better than when we have to brave the cold to get a little candy!

Katie L. said...

Oh man, they are so cute! Camille told me she wanted to be a 50's girl but then changed her mind to Hannah Montana. I was so disappointed! Where did you find all the skirts?

Kat said...

kinda random but I made the one Aubrey's wearing for Logan for a 50's day in Idaho and then bought the one Paige is wearing for Logan a couple years ago for Halloween and then since Logan wanted to be a 50's girl again this year I bought hers off of ebay.

Sandy said...

Kat, your girls are sooooo adorable!

Christy said...

They are so cute! Girls are the best.