Remember Remember the 5th of November. Yep, Aubrey is 1. A few months ago I remember thinking to myself, "really, she's not like 2 yet?" but here she is 1 and I realize how quickly it's gone. I won't lie. It's been a hard year. The hardest of my life so far and I know I'm lucky if this is as hard as it gets but I can't help but be grateful that it's over. Is that bad? Is it so wrong to wish away those first few months of your baby's life because it's just too hard sometimes? Now that I'm getting some solid sleep EVERY night I'm really enjoying this little thing.
She definitely knows what she wants and will scream till she gets it. And I mean scream. She says "Mama" and "Dad" and "Baba" and will moo like a cow and has a funny little growl thing we can't seem to get on video. She can take 4 or 5 steps at a time but doesn't seem very interested in walking. She plays cute games of peek-a-boo and actually seems to enjoy playing "Lava Baby" with Logan and Paige (thanks Lisbonbees for that I think). She still has some reflux issues and doesn't take very good naps during the day but she's sleeping all night every night. She's a funny, cute little girl and I'm happy she's part of our family. It wouldn't be the same without her. We love you Aubrey!

Todd and I got her this little toy and she loves it. This is her dancing to the music.

And here she is the next day playing with it. If you're wondering if I ever get her dressed I do usually but it's been so chilly lately I can't stand to get her out of her warm jammies. Today (November 10th) was the 2nd time she's worn shoes and I only put shoes on her because I actually put some socks on her cold feet so why not some shoes too!? Wow, poor 3rd kid.

She got these cute Cabbage Patch Kids from Grandma Kaye and Papa but so far is more interested in the tags.

She didn't love the cake but she had some pink frosting.

Straight to the bath after her cake. I don't know why I didn't bathe my other kids in the sink very often. This one is always in the sink. And notice those teeth! The front ones are starting to poke through so she won't be vampire baby much longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment