Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

My family always had to take a picture on the stairs before we could rush to see what Santa brought for us. Now I make my girls do the same. Call me Scrooge but I'm NOT waking up my baby for Christmas morning. so it's just the 2 big girls.



Aubrey woke up soon enough and sat with me while the girls opened their presents.


Here she is yelling at the other kids.


We had a great Christmas. The girls got lots of nice presents and Todd and I enjoyed our hardwood floors as our presents.








We made waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast, made the girls have some quiet time and then spent the next couple of days hanging out with the Babbitts and nibbling on leftover ham.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

courtnie briana said...

Too cute!! I love your girls! I can't believe how big Aubrey is!! Wow!!! I miss you!!!