
Can you hear Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof singing that in your head? I'm starting to realize I have a little list of theme songs in my head constantly playing in the background - like I'm in the movies or something.
Anyway, one of my favorite traditions we have is adopted from Todd's family and that's to sleep under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve Eve...which was last night. There's something magical about it all and the kids love to have a sleepover with Mom and Dad. I'm glad we've kept this one alive. Merry Christmas Eve Eve to everyone.
7 comments:
I was thinking about your tradition because we are trying to come up with our own traditions this year (for our first time on our own) I was thinking that you did that on christmas eve, but then couldn't figure out how exactly that would work. Now it's all coming together. Maybe we'll have to start that one next year I know as a kid I would have loved sleeping around the tree with my family.
I still can't figure out how that works! Doesn't Santa wake you all up when leaving the gifts? Traditions make Christmas the best!
We do this on Christmas Eve Eve...meaning the 23rd.
Looks like you guys were so nice and cozy... we didnt get to do this this year because we were all SO sick:( I missed it! We miss you guys!!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that constantly has random songs running thru their head!! I knew exactly which songs you were thinking even before I read what you wrote. I also do movie lines from the old Disney movies. My friends think I'm weird. I don't think there is anything wrong with being able to quote the whole Robin Hood movie or Sound of Music.
Ya, Robin Hood and Sound of Music are always running through my head too. And Finding Nemo. And Monsters Inc. and Calamity Jane.
So I guess this means we're probably related
Post a Comment