There's something about your baby finally sitting in a forward facing car seat. It makes them seem older I think. I like to watch Aubrey in my rear view mirror and turn around and talk to her at stoplights. It makes me love her a little more.
First off...TOTALLY have that shirt. The stripey one! I SAVED it from Libby! *sniff* Second....SHE is soooo stinkin' adorable! You guys made some DANG cute kiddies!
4 comments:
First off...TOTALLY have that shirt. The stripey one! I SAVED it from Libby! *sniff* Second....SHE is soooo stinkin' adorable! You guys made some DANG cute kiddies!
those pictures are so cute! She's turning into a toddler too fast! (ok, not too fast for you)
Her smile is so sweet! Fun, fun,fun your sweet girls.
That is a big day! They can see the world so much better. Plus you can turn around and see her cute face now.
Post a Comment