This little number here:

now has Paige's name eternally carved into it.

At least she spelled it right and actually did a pretty good job for a 4 year old. Busted. If you're having a hard time seeing it in the picture it's next to the nail polish she spilled on there too (or was that Logan?) and then we tried to get that out with nail polish remover. Ya, that's eternally there as well. Oh, and you can always click on a picture to see it full size. I see why you don't buy anything too nice while your kids are young...or teenagers...or when you have grandkids. hmmmmmm....
4 comments:
OHHH you must be so proud!!! She did a fine job. At least we know she can write her name so darn well!
ha ha oh no!!! that is too funny!
Avery just wrote her name on her bedroom door and we have nail polish on our dining room table. I love a house full of girls! At least we are in the same boat.
p.s. I LOVE your floors!
Sad thing is those will be the hardest pieces to replace because of all of the memories "carved" in! I bet you will have that forever! too cute!
Post a Comment