Saturday, January 24, 2009

Church Basketball...Du du dummmmm


I have to admit I was a little worried about Todd playing Church Basketball. Our stake decided to try again this year (I don't know how long it's been) to have an adult basketball league and I'm crossing my fingers they can all keep it fun. They had a great time playing and it wasn't even inappropriate. I guess there was one guy on the other team that was a little frustrated and not using good language but everyone else kept their cool so kudos to them. These guys won 71 to 35. Way to go!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute! Todd actually looks like one of the shorter guys on the team. But isn't he 6 ft? The guy standing behind him looks like a young George Clooney. Yum!

Crystal said...

Wow brothers.... I am impressed! You both have grown up so fast;)