Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nancy!


Happy Birthday to, as far as I understand, the only other human on Earth that can't hear the name Alice or Johnny without belting out "Johnny oh Johnny, your Alice Blue Bonnet will always be waiting for you..." (Educate yourselves people. It's a fabulous old cartoon. Go to 1:35 for this part). I think she's also the only other human on Earth who knows anything about Lambert the Sheepish Lion (go to 4:26 for the song we both hear in our head), can tell you every line AND every song from Robin Hood the cartoon and more than likely thinks of this song when she hears of Chicago and knows what I'm talking about when I say, "I bet er muder spun 'em" in my best Doris Day voice. We're kindred spirits indeed.


I Hope you have a wonderful birthday sister. Love you tons.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

So I see a little bit of Paige in that first picture of you! Fun!

Nancy said...

Isn't that my jean jacket you're wearing in the 2nd photo? haha

Thanks for the b-day wishes! You nearly brought mom to tears with the first picture. Where did you even get that photo?

"Love, it seems like only yesterday. You were just a child at play."

Kat said...

It is. Do you still have it 'cause I'd like it :)