Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pre-school


I did it. I said I wasn't going to do it but I did. I signed Paige up for Pre-school. The poor kid is SO bored at home with me and even though I'm confident she'll be ready academically for kindergarten I decided she needed to learn some social skills. She goes to my friend Heathers pre-school and she's in there with 7 boys. I was worried she wouldn't like being the only girl but she seems excited that there are "only 2 girwls. Me and Miss Hevo". The boys have been good sports and have even played Barbies with her during play time. I'm happy for little Paige. It's good, really good, to see her excited about something and having fun.

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

Who is Heather? Is everyone over Little Farmers? I wish I had her to put Ash in!

Kat said...

She's in the Spring Gulch Ward and she's from good ol' La Canada. I'm not over Farmers but I thought Heather was cheaper. Turns out I could've been wrong about that.

Don't you have any mom's doing it over there?

Tracey said...

Paige in preschool.....she seems to wittle.

Nancy said...

Heather Fors? Paige will love pre-school. Porter loved it. I wish I had put Maya in. So far I don't see any mental trauma from her not being in it. Although there was this one time..... j/k

Jenn said...

Awww cute!! Good choice. I'm the worlds biggest advocate for preschool so I'm glad she gets to go!