Saturday, January 10, 2009

There's Benefits

There's benefits to having wood floors. There's also benefits to wearing feetsy jammies and having sisters that think you're a toy. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Ha ha. Maya used to pull little Porter around on my wood floors on his blanket. It was all fun and games until he tipped over and bonked his head.

Keri said...

that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Julie said...

Kat that totally cracked me up! I am laughing out loud! When Chloe, our dog, was younger, we used to "bowl" her down the wood floors and it was hysterical. She is 13 now and we would break a hip! Thanks for the laugh!

gina said...

Loved it Kat! It did make me nervous when Logan let go and Paige was just flinging Aubrey across the floor, but at least you know how to pop in those dislocated elbows right.

Crystal said...

Oh dang I miss these girls!!! I am SO sad thinking they won't even remember me (at least Aubrey:()