
Paige is officially 5 today but with Dad being out of town we celebrated early with Grandma Kaye, Papa, GG, and Maya. Maya and Logan decorated the house and Paige's special chair. Paige opened presents (she was shocked and SO happy she actually got to bring them home from Las Vegas) and we had ice cream cones and strawberries for dessert. It was a fun night.

I love my Crazy Paigey. She is full of energy and excited about life. She's a monkey and climbs on everything. It doesn't seem to phase her to have to sit in the corner but take away "Pinky" (her My Little Pony) and her world has ended. She wears the white headband EVERY day and would wear a skirt every day if I let her (but I get tired of seeing her underwear!). She's loving pre-school and is excited about learning right now and being big. She's a sweet little girl that loves to play with dolls and with her sisters and so far is the most motherly of my girls. I love her little lisp (Jerwy instead of Jerry and she sit-ted down with Gwanma to read a book and the movie they went to was kinda scarwy and she loves her teachers sister Bawker and Garwet). I love her free spirit and that blond hair. Oh Paige, what would we do without you. We love you forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!
2 comments:
Paige's expression when she opened her present is priceless! I'm glad she liked it
Paige is 5?? That almost makes me sad, My favorite picture of her is when she fell asleep on the couch watching Sleeping Beauty on Jerry who was also asleep. Happy Birthday Paige!
Post a Comment