
For my birthday I got my husband home safe and sound and as cheesy as it sounds it really was the best present. We're SO happy to have Todd home. So happy. He brought the kids and I a bunch of stuff from the Philippines and then on Valentines just him and I went to dinner and then walked around the Container Store (LOVE it!). We refused to go home until after the kids were in bed so we could snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. I was sad to see him go to work today but I'm glad he'll be back with me again tonight (after his basketball game and then after his phone call with the Philippine team of course).
5 comments:
Happy late birthday Kat.... I am so glad it was a good one:) Love you!
Yeah, happy birthday to you!!
Seriously I do not come home until I know the kids are in bed. What is the point of paying all that money?
Did Todd come home to be your maid and babysitter? :)
Happy Happy Birthday. After talking to you last week it still slipped my mind Friday. Wish I could have been there for your party! Thanks for doing my mom's flowers, she loved them. She kept saying how nice it was to see you and was trying to get me to plan another scrap weekend at her house. She said I should come out so we can do it. I'm glad you got Todd back, single parenthood is so overrated. I get irritated after a day or two, I'm glas it's over for you.
Yay you survived! And, with only one 911 call=)
Post a Comment