
I don't have too many memories of growing up with you since you're 9 years older than me (which puts you in your 40's!?) but I do remember how you and I would walk to the tennis courts and play. I wish I could figure out how old I was. I remember walking to some courts across the freeway overpass on Ocean View (by that house that was totally overgrown with plants?) and you'd stand on one side of the street and I'd stand on the other and we'd hit the ball back and forth across the street while we were walking. Is that a real memory? I'm sure I thought then that I was a pretty good tennis player, but I realize now that you were just being a nice big brother and taking me out to play. Thanks for that :)

I think it's your 8 oar rowing club sweatshirt that Nancy stole years ago that I still have to this day (and wear).
I love your little family and love to see how much fun you have with your kids. You told me once while we were walking the BYU campus that it's fun to be a young dad. It made me want to be a fun, young mom.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you!
1 comment:
I hope Brent realizes how gorgeous Niki is!
Post a Comment