Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paige's Birthday Questions


I'm a month and a day late but I remembered today that I never asked her the birthday questions. I didn't measure her either. I guess I need to do that today. Oh, and go get her 5 year old picture done at Kiddie Kandids. You think they'll still count it as her free birthday photo? Anyway, here you go:

What’s your name?
Paige

How old are you?
5

If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Lava powers

What was the last chore you did?“Clean my room”

What is your favorite color?
“Blue”

What is your favorite song?
“This is real, this is me” (Camp Rock)

What is your favorite food?
“pizza”

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?Clean the house for daddy…and you…and Aubrey. I mean play in the basement with Aubrey”

What is your favorite game?
“What’s that called where you like say, where you grab the match as fast as you can?”
Me: “Oh Zingo? ”
Paige: “Ya, Zingo?”

What makes you mad?
“When my sister doesn’t play with me and doesn’t give me horsie back rides ‘cause I’m begging her to give me another horse back ride and she said noooo and I just was not doing that for fun I was just wanting to have fun with my sister”

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
“Andra’s House”

Who is the smartest person in your family?
“You and Dad”

How are you like your Dad?
“That we both have blond hair.”

How are you like your Mom?That you love me”

What is one thing that your Dad has that you would like to develop?
“What does develop mean? I’d like to go out to lunch with only him and you. You could call a babysitter to take care of Logan and Aubrey. ‘Cause you guys are the best mom and dad”

What is something that Mom or Dad always says to you?“Go to the corner. ‘cause you guys usually always say that when I do bad things”

What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
“Play tennis. Well, I usually never play with him but I’ll tell him.”

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
“hmmm…what did you say again? Everything at McDonalds”

How do you know that I love you?cause you always say it before I go to bed”

What is your favorite cereal?well I have 2 favorite cereals. Mini Wheats and Life”

What is your favorite TV Show?
“Tom and Jerry and there’s one more favorite one. Ummmm…Saddle Club. Actually I have free (three) ummmm actually 4. Camp Rock. Actually 5. And Jump In and what’s that called!? Well I forgot what they do.”

What is your favorite vegetable?“Fruit Roll Up.”

What is a personal item you would never give away?
“My favorite items”

What is your favorite book?“Junie B Jones – Stupid Smelly Bus that Logan always reads to me”

What would you eat every day if you could?
“Pizza”

If you could choose a different name what would it be?Violet”

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
“Be in the darkness! No no that’s not it. I mean, go camping ‘cause something bad might happen there”

What is your favorite candy bar?Chocolate candy bar”

If you could eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be?“Red Robins”

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
“That I’ll get every happy face” (a new rewards system at our house)

What is the best age to be?“7”

What is your favorite holiday?“Christmas and Easter”

What is the best present you have ever received?
“my Santa candy bars”

If you could teach Aubrey one thing what would it be?“Actually I have a lot of stuff that I can teach Aubrey. Like jump roping and by jumping high and by shaking hands and by talking so when she’s going to take a nap she’d go, “AWAKE!” and that I can teach her to draw and ummm like make embeelopes (envelopes) and cards and that I can teach her that to not fight with you. That’s a lot of things I can teach her.”

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

I love that you write down exactly what she says. I can hear her little voice saying it!

Annee said...

That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.