
It's been a good month. Last night at 9:15pm I swam my personel best and I only missed a couple workouts (one due to sickness and one because Kate was in town and I wanted to sit around and eat junk food and stay up late talking). I have 5 weeks till my first tri of the season and about 16 weeks until my first (of 2?) Olympics. I feel good.
March:
I ran 37 miles
I swam 210 laps or 5250 yards which is about 3 miles
I biked 11 miles
I worked out 19 of 31 days
April:
I ran 34 miles
I swam 412 laps or 10,300 yards (sounds impressive right?) which is just shy of 6 miles
I biked 54.5 miles (plus a couple of spin classes)
I worked out 24 out of 30 days
2 comments:
Dang girl. I'm impressed! You rock! Can I see your rock hard abs?
lol if only! I would LOVE rock hard abs...but I like dessert far too much for that :)
Post a Comment