Monday, April 27, 2009

Taking pictures with Aubrey


Aubrey is getting pretty good at letting me take her picture and she definitely cheeses it up when I tell her to smile but in order for me to get a cute picture of her we have to go through the same routine. She sits for a split second and then stands up, runs to me, I show her the picture on the camera, she says, "ohhhhhh" and then she'll go back and sit down for another picture. Repeat 8 or 9 times and I usually end up with at least one cute picture. I caught her yesterday in our ottoman and had to break out the camera.








Apparently she felt the need to put stuff in the ottoman before she climbed back in herself.









And repeat...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute! Don't you love how digital cameras have completely changed the whole picture taking experience.