Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Piercing

In a few hours we'll BBQ with some friends and watch fireworks but Logan is super excited about one thing we've already done today...we got her ears pierced! She's been asking for over a year now and I had to convince her Dad it was ok. Feeling generous he gave in and of course all the praises and thank yous went to Dad. "Dad, thank you for letting Logan get her ears pierced" from Paige and "Thank you Dad!" from Logan. It was ME people! Oh well, I'm glad they think their Dad is pretty cool. I felt a little bad for Todd as we walked into Claires. I mean really, he has 3 girls and will spend many an hour in this store I'm sure. He's a good sport. So here are some pictures of the event.


The before picture of her brave face


The anticipation was killing her


Aubrey found stuff she wanted too


The after photo


Some Coldstone ice cream to celebrate her bravery

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Logan you look so pretty with your new " pierced" ear rings. I love the pink flowers... so pretty! You are such a big girl !! I am excited to see them at the reunion. Love ya.. Grandma Babbitt