ahhhhh Mom. Happy Birthday to you! I think you're wonderful and fabulous and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We sure do love you and we feel so lucky to have had you visit so much this year. We can't wait until Bear Lake and we can't wait to see Wicked with you in a few months! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Aubrey says: hi, love you and waves
Logan says: I am excited it's your birthday. I hope you will be able to make it to my baptism. I love love love love you and miss you and can't wait to see you at Bear Lake. And I got my ears pierced. I can't wait for you to be able to see my ears pierced.
Paige says: Happy Birthday Grandma. Thanks for being the best Grandma. I'm glad that you live with Baxter and that I hope you have a fun birthday. I think you're the best Grandma. I'm sorry I once made Baxter eat some turkey. I hope you have a fun birthday. I love you.
1 comment:
Thank you girls for those cute pictures and words (Paige... turkey ...wow... Baxter loves you forever... and I still love you very much too. Logan it will be fun to see your pierced ears. I bet you look cute with them. I love you also Logan. Tell Aubrey I wave back to her :) Love you all. Grandma Babbitt
Post a Comment