
Last month this girl, Sarah Wieda, one of my besties from BYU got married to Jared. Shelley and baby Tate, Karen, Jenn and baby Becca, Hilary and Jennie and I were able to fly in for the wedding and we had such a great time. Great great time. We had a sweet setup in Lake Tahoe that we barely got to take advantage of since we seemed to be constantly on the go but we enjoyed it while we were there. I guess it's fitting that we were always on the go because Wieda is always on the go. She's always up for a crazy adventure. This really was the funnest (I know, not a word) wedding I've ever been to.
The Friday before she got married she talked a lot of us in to going mountain biking with her and Jared. I dare say, MOST of us had never been mountain biking before...and it showed. The trail was hard! It was scary and hard but so so so much fun. The view from the top was amazing and made the trek up totally worth it. I think the best part about the mountain biking adventure was that it gave us all a chance to get to know each other. We got to know Sarah's stake president and Jared's brother and wife and Sarah's friends from California. By the time we got to the reception the next night we were all friends and compared battle scars.

Martha, Patrice, Cathy, McKell,Sarah, Jennie, Me and Hil

The whole lot of us

The View from up there
It was really neat to be in the temple to see Sarah who I love so much get married and really neat to be in there with my besties that I love so much, and Sarah's HB friends that I just couldn't help but love so much. The whole thing was just beautiful and look at this happy couple. They couldn't be more lovely.

Sarah and Jared Swanson

Sarah's girlfriends
The Besties (and yes, everyone referred to us as the besties and it was a little strange)
The reception was too much fun. We danced and sang like crazy. I've never had so much fun dancing as I did this night...and I love to dance. I thought the DJ was awesome and the songs were fun and when you know you're not going to see most of these people ever again you just let loose, and we all did.
Martha, Patrice and I seriously hot and sweaty and tired after a FUN reception
The end. There might be more pictures to come. We'll see.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures Kat. It sounds like THE most amazing weekend/wedding ever! I so wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment