Friday, October 2, 2009

Words only a mother could love

We were playing a little game that went something like this:



But eventually it lead to this:


If you couldn't hear it I ask her if she's "working on something" and she says, "ya...poop.". Pretty much everything she says Todd and I laugh. It's so stinkin' cute when they're just learning to talk. I love this stage. 2 year olds may be hard but this is when I fall completely head over heels with my kids.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Don't you love it when they notify you? Nate is into the anti diaper change phase. He does all kinds of exorcist moves while I try to pin him down. He will occasionally be distracted by singing. Love those pig-tails

Rachel said...

Me too! I love the twos. I've never understood that "terrible twos" phrase, they are my favorite!

Dianna said...

Kat.... she is so funny. I miss my girls but I will see them soon. Thanks for sharing.

Shelley Graham said...

oh man alive that's adorable, kat. i wanna be a blogger like you. i wish wish wish i could be better at this!