Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!



First, if you're family and I've missed your birthday please let me know. It wasn't done on purpose (I promise!) and I think each of my family members deserves a little special post and would gladly celebrate today with you.

Second, I'm not even in town for my 2 year old's birthday today...and neither is her father. Good thing she has a loving Aunt & Uncle and cousins and sisters to share the day with (or good thing she won't remember).



Soooooo...Happy Birthday Aubrey! You're 2! Woohoo! You've given me a run for my money and Dad and I say all the time how lucky you are that you're so stinkin' cute when you're happy. You're really a fun little girl. You know how to get what you want and you love to be held and you love to run and dance. You think you're as old as your sisters and therefore should get to do everything they do...which is the cause of most tantrums. You ask for "Bob Bob" (Sponge Bob) constantly and will actually sit and watch a full episode.



We love you so much. Tell Aunt Shanna to give you a hug and kiss from your Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

Jeanne Stricklin said...

What fun! I haven't even met Aubrey... But happy birthday to you!
Kat where are you friend? I hope it somewhere fun!

Christina said...

I can't believe that they're 2!!!! CRAZY! I don't know what Kennedi's going to do without her only little girl buddy! But we're still excited for you guys=)