
Happy Birthday Paul! I'm sure this birthday is pretty mellow considering you're spending it with your cute, healing wife and your adorable little guy who still doesn't sleep much. You've always been great and fun with my kids but the smile on your face in this picture shows us all how proud you are to finally be a dad. We're happy for you and Jenna.
Last time I talked to Sandy Norton we talked about how we used to sneak up on you when we were having sleepovers and spy on you and how you chucked a pillow at her head one time :) I can only imagine now how obnoxious we were and how patient you were with such giggly little girls running around constantly. I have fond memories of driving to school in the red magnum without a back windshield (or wipers?) and my love of Led Zeppelin is from you. So thank you for being a great big brother. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment