Saturday, January 23, 2010

What we've been up to - aka a lot of nothing

The girls (mostly Logan) have been working on their Playdough skills.


Meet SpongeBob, Gary and Plankton:


We've been trying to make new friends. How else do you make a friend that's a boy? you invite them over to play XBox of course. These two have a crush on each other they say. He's in her Kindergarten class as well as church class.


We've been making waffles on lazy Saturday mornings.


Our FHE nights have mostly been filled with Jenga. It's surprisingly fun for all of us but hard to keep Aubrey from knocking it all over.


Aubrey was being so quiet one morning I had to find her to see what she was up to. I have 50 pictures of this Barbie on Dad's computer chair and another 50 of the floor. Rascal.




Yes, we're still working on our model poses.


Aubrey has to help make her oatmeal. She screams if I start putting it in the microwave without her. She'll drag a chair over, open the microwave, put it in, push the button (the right one!) and then sits and waits for the beep. Which then of course she has to open the door herself. I take it out though. That's where I put my foot down :)


Paige, Aubrey and I did some mud masks this morning thanks to Aunt Kristin. Logan and Todd are out on a date so we've had ALL day to watch movies, do masks and play games. It's been a fun day but Paige has been talking to me non-stop since 7am. My brain is tired!










And finally, I found Logan in bed with 10 stuffed animals under this blanket all snuggled up. I just thought she was cute. She wants to be grown up but still wants her stuffed animals.

2 comments:

gina said...

Kat that picture with you and Aubrey with masks on your faces makes me so excited to have a girl and do girly things with her!

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Kat what a fun mom you are... these are the things that they will remember! I love it... I have had beauty night with Elisabeth, nails, hair...but we have never done facials. What a great idea!