When I realized today that I forgot to ask Paige her birthday questions I had to go back and see if I ever asked Logan hers. I did, but never posted them so here they are. Paige's coming soon :)
If you could have one super power what would it be?
“to fly”
What was the last chore that you did?“cleaned the grout”
What is your favorite color?“black and pink”
What is your favorite song?
“Yankee Doodle came to London”
What is your favorite food?
“Ice Cream”
What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
“helped Aubrey when she got hurt”
What is your favorite game?“Sonic”
What makes you mad?“Paige when she’s annoying”
“I never be annoying (says Paige)”
Where would you like to go on vacation next year?“San Diego”
Who is the smartest person in your family?“Dad”
Why?“’cause Dad’s the oldest and he knows more”
How are you like your Dad?“’cause I have the same eye color”
How are you like your Mom?
“’cause I have the same lips”
What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?“a brain”
"What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?“I love you Sweetie Pie”
What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
“go to the movie theater to see Monsters vs. Aliens”
If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
“a Wii”
How do you know that I love you?“’cause you say it every single day”
What is your favorite cereal?“Frosted Flakes”
What is your favorite TV show?“Wipeout”
What is your favorite vegetable?“Carrot”
What is a personal item that you would never give away?“Valentine” (her Build a bear)
What is your favorite book?
“Harry Potter”
What food would you eat every day if you could?
“Ice Cream”
If you could choose a different name what would it be?“Violet”
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?“Go in the Basement and go in the storage room and not turn the light on”
What is your favorite candy bar?
“Crunch”
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?“FatBurger”
What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?“Been baptized”
What is the best age to be?“8”
What is your favorite holiday?“Christmas”
What is the best present you ever have received?“The gift of the Holy Ghost”
What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 8?
“It’s important to be baptized”
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these Kat I always love reading about what the kids thoughts are, since I'm not there to talk to them a lot. Logan is so cute and sweet, I just love her!!!
I love Logan so much! I wish I lived next door to her!
She is the sweets and so thoughtful... I really miss you Logan !!! .... Love Grandma Babbitt
Logan you probably don't remember me, but I remember YOU!!! Hope you had a happy birthday! The gift of the Holy Ghost IS the best present EVER!!!
Post a Comment